Green Paua Shell & Leaf Bracelet
How gorgeous is this green paua shell cabochon? A perfect stone for a bracelet design that really stands out with its neon colour! We love the combination with our vermeil gold leaf charm too.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Apply glue (we recommend Devcon Epoxy glue) to the setting and set the paua shell cabochon in place, wipe off any excess glue with a cloth then leave to dry.
2. Cut the bracelet chain in half using side cutters.
3. Twist open a jump ring and attach to the end of the chain link and hook onto the leaf charm before closing.
4. Repeat step 3 on the other side using another jump ring.
5. Twist open another jump ring and attach the setting and to the bottom of the leaf charm before closing.
Snipe nose pliers or flat nose pliers for opening and closing jump rings
Side cutters - for cutting the chain in half
You may like to get our pack of pliers & side cutters which is an economical way of buying all the pliers you will need for every project!
CUSTOMISE YOUR KIT
Make the design your own by using other gemstone cabochons or another setting.
How to use Devcon Epoxy Glue for jewellery making
How to open and close a jump ring
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
Your Shopping List
There are one or more items out of stock at present.
Special requests: Green if possible and fits in pendant setting