This beautiful charm and bead necklace is perfect if you want a fun and colourful design. This design is a lovely choice for a nature lover or why not customise the look with different charms of your choice?
1. Place the chain on a flat surface and decide where you would like your charms and turquoise beads to be placed on the necklace.
5. Twist the wire around and fix the loop in place, you will need to snip off any excess wire with side cutters and squeeze the end of the wire for a neat finish.
7. Wrap the wire around the loop to secure it in place, and again trim any excess wire.
8. Use snipe nose pliers to open a jump ring and attach your chosen charm. Before closing the jump ring, attach to the chain and close.
9. Repeat this process with the other charms and beads until you are happy with the finished look.
In this kit, we have included 5 charms however you can add more if you wish.
Snipe nose pliers for opening and closing jump rings.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £2.55
Total price: £2.90
Total price: £2.65
Total price: £6.95
Total price: £3.85
Total price: £1.99
Total price: £3.95
Total price: £7.50
Total price: £2.99