This necklace is a wonderful, eye catching design and it's so easy to make! You can customise your kit and choose your favourite chain, beads and bird charm if you wish. This project only takes a short time to make with amazing results, a perfect gift for someone special.
1. First, measure and cut 100cm of 0.5cm wire.
2. There are many different coloured beads on the strand - so select the 4 you wish to use!
3. Thread the 4 beads onto the end of the wire, leaving approximately 2cm.
4. Gently bend and mould the wire and beads into a circle. Use the excess wire to wrap a few times to secure where the wires overlap.
5. Begin to wrap the long wire around the 4 beads. Continue until there is roughly 20cm left.
6. To secure the loops to the beads begin to wrap around the loops 2 or 3 times catching in the bead wire at least once, then move onto the next middle of the beads section. There are 4 beads so we have 4 wraps as shown in the photo.
7. On the last wrap, catch in a jump ring before continuing to wrap.
9. Finally, twist open the second jump ring using pliers and loop onto one strand of wire at the bottom. Catch in the loop of the bird charm and twist closed. Your design is complete and ready to wear!
Make the design your own by using your favourite jewellery supplies.
Kernowcraft's jewellery making kits are aimed to inspire you - therefore the step by step instructions are available online only with a shopping list, where you can easily customise the design to suit you. We recommend printing or bookmarking this page ready to follow.
The suggested products used in this project are suggestions to inspire you. Products used were compatible at the time of making but do be aware that gemstones are natural and hand cut stocks can vary, so do use your own common sense as to the compatibility of each item when making.
You can buy all the products in this collection at once by clicking the button below or add individual products by clicking the button beside each one.
Total price: £4.55
Total price: £3.10
Total price: £9.50
Total price: £3.00
Total price: £7.55