Top Neon Gemstones For Jewellery Making
Neon colours are trending!
We absolutely adore bright, bold and colourful gemstones that make your handmade jewellery designs really stand out from the rest.
Discover the perfect gemstones for adding that pop of colour, including juicy carnelian, turquoise blues to the sunshine yellows of citrine...
We also share with you some of our favourite jewellery designs using our neon coloured gems! You'll find easy beginner-friendly ideas in our jewellery making kits section, with online step by step instructions and a one-click shopping list. Or why not customise the kit with your favourite gems and charms instead?
Our range of drusy cabochons are colour enhanced and coated with natural elements to create a durable coating. Choose from bright pink, vibrant turquoise to joyous gold.
This gemstone is only found in New Zealand! Each one is unique and glows in iridescent colours and patterns. Browse our range of cabochons, beads and range of eye catching charms in lots of shapes to choose from.
Apatite is such a bright and bold gemstone! Just look at these apatite cabochons glow. They have a stunning sea green/blue colour which would work perfectly with any coastal design.
These turquoise chalcedony cabochons are customer favourites! The beauty of chalcedony is that it's available in a range of bright colours, explore our collection including fuchsia pink briolettes to aqua blue faceted round beads.
We love this juicy gemstone! Carnelian can range from deep brown to a vibrant orange - find cabochons, faceted stones and beads all online for your handmade jewellery designs.
One of the few gems that only comes in one colour! This vibrant green gemstone is so unique and eye catching. These tiny peridot briolettes look lovely wire wrapped and hung onto earwires or as a minimal necklace design.
Turquoise is loved for its bright blue and vibrant colour! Perfect for summery and boho designs. You'll find cabochons, beads and crystals ready to be turned into handmade jewellery on our website.
Add a splash of sunshine to your designs with summery citrine! This happy gem is available in a range of shapes and sizes as cabochons, faceted stones and beads.
One of our most popular stones, loved for its intense purple colouring. There are many different colour varieties to choose from, head over to our amethyst category to be inspired.
This is a man made stone and a popular choice for jewellery designs as it's a durable stone with brilliant clarity and sparkle. The beauty of cubic zirconia is that they come in a huge range of bright colours, they also make great alternatives to more pricy gems.
Discover Jewellery Designs Inspired By Neon Trends
Also in this section:
- The Chakras & Stones For Beginners
- Top Gemstones For Love & Valentine's Day
- 5 Gemstones To Wear On Your Travels
- Mohs Hardness Scale, Gemstone Durability & Jewellery Making
- Top 10 Affordable Gemstones For Jewellery Making
- Your Guide To Anniversary Gemstones & Jewellery Making
- Your Guide To Birthstones & Birthstone Jewellery
- Discover Rare Cornish Turquoise
- Garnet: The January Birthstone
- Amethyst: The February Birthstone
- Aquamarine: The March Birthstone
- Diamond: The April Birthstone
- Emerald: The May Birthstone
- Pearl: The June Birthstone
- Ruby: The July Birthstone
- Peridot: The August Birthstone
- Sapphire: The September Birthstone
- Opal: The October Birthstone
- Topaz: The November Birthstone
- Turquoise: The December Birthstone
- Types Of Diamonds For Jewellery Making
- Lapis Lazuli, The Stone For Truth & Communication
- Types Of Agate Stones For Jewellery Making
- What Are Precious & Semi-Precious Stones?
- Watermelon Tourmaline For Jewellery Making
- 6 Stones For Alternative Engagement Rings
- Rare Tanzanite For Jewellery Making
- Top Neon Gemstones For Jewellery Making
- Gemstones For Your Inner Mermaid
- 5 Spiritual Crystals To Help Your Mind & Body
- Rose Quartz, The Love Stone
- What Are Drusy Gemstones?
- What Is A Boulder Opal & How Do We Source Them
- Alexandrite: A Colour Changing Gemstone
- All About Our Natural Untreated Turquoise