This year marks 50 amazing years of Kernowcraft and we have you to thank for that!
We want you to help us celebrate and as a thank you for being such a loyal and wonderful customer, we are giving you the chance to win a £50 gift voucher to spend on your favourite Kernowcraft goodies! All you have to do is enter through the form at the bottom of this page.
Established in 1967, Kernowcraft has been handed down over three generations - providing superior quality gemstones, cabochons, faceted stones, beads and briolettes to jewellery designers across the world! We began in the 60s when jewellery making was a new hobby here in the UK. We were one of the first companies to offer hobbyists the tools and findings to make their own jewellery and tumble and cut their own gemstones! Find out more about our history and story here.
Before the website, we used to have catalogues featuring our products! Here are just a couple of the designs... do you remember them?
1. Kernowcraft has an office dog called Millie! She can often be found running up and down the office, greeting the postman and posing for the camera. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for cute snaps.
2. Kernowcraft is a team of seven people - yes, we are that small! We are proud to run a personal service, and as jewellery makers ourselves, we love to share our passion with our customers.
3. We may be an online business now, but once we had retail shops dotted across Cornwall including Truro, Penzance and Falmouth! Did you also know we have a counter service for our Cornish customers? If you are ever nearby, we would love to meet you and show you our latest gemstones.
4. Our website launched in the year 2000!
5. Our small friendly office is located in an old pottery studio! It's a lovely spot, nestled in the Cornish countryside and only a stone's throw away from the beach.
Just fill in the form and in the competition answer box, tell us what you love about Kernowcraft - good luck!
By entering this competition, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Find the most popular items, the most beautiful gemstones, newest and unique one off stones to fall in love with, not to mention items that deserve to be in every jewellery maker's workshop!